Friday, October 7, 2011

Alive and well in Argentina!

First off, we crossed the border today (a tough one to say the least...) from Bolivia and are safely in Humahuaca, Argentina, a very nice little town several miles past the border.  We are sorry for the lack of blogs and updates, but Bolivia is a pretty tough place to find internet!  Tomorrow we are making our way for Cafayate, a beautiful town right in the middle of wine country, where we will settle into a hostal (with internet!) open a bottle of wine and begin the process of catching everyone up on what we've been up to these past couple of weeks!  Stay tuned...

Coming Soon...

2 comments:

  1. We really enjoyed Argentina - plenty of wine and beef, both. Check out Mendoza if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    My wife and I love the pics and stories. I cant wait to get stationed out west to plan our trip south. I am overhauling my Wee and working with SignD'Sign in KS for my graphics too. Hoping to borrow the map background for mine, Bruce cant locate the file without your last name. Any chance I could get it emailed to myself or to Bruce? Best of luck and safe riding on such an amazing ride.

    Kenny and Kandice
    keyoung428@gmail.com
    or Bruce
    bruce@signks.com

    ReplyDelete